– Cleaner, easier to read, not as cramped as the old one. i barely modified the actual theme. compared to the previous version (click on image below to view the unmodified version of the theme: For my main site…well there’s no progress on that at all. I’ve decided to make it non-flash, make it easier to view on mobile devices, but now can’t decide on whether to have it be responsive, floating layout, scalable, use cms, html5… blah blah blah […]
– there was a bit of a disconnect from the home page to the “works” section, so decided to make it a bit more cohesive: . . Previous update from the beginning of the year, can be viewed in a previous post.
– the “works” section is now officially online. previously . additional items added to the menu on the front page: . got rid of the unformatted “anitest” html pages and replaced it with this: . edit: switched the images to png format.
– the “works” section on my homepage has been offline since May last year (when i redesigned everything). i’m not going to wait for me to learn how to make a full AS3 compliant flash portfolio. i’ll just steamroll through with a functional enough AS2 version for now. so far, i’ve gotten the top part done: . also spruced up the resume, which still looks minimal (new version on the left, old on the right):
– september 2008 header: / original 2007 header: / thought about switching back to a white background like from 2007. it would look like this: . also updated “about” in the sidebar, and made a graphic to link to my website (see SUBSECTION in the sidebar)…but it’s not really that much clearer than the old text link (haven’t built the redesigned site in flash yet).
i’ll probably have the blog header and homepage redesign done by the end of the week, then maybe take my time on the “work” (portfolio) section. version 1, which i first created in 2007, will no longer exist (although the old design and work can be seen in the create subsection of this blog)